Latest Bibury News and Blog Items
- Bibury Court added to the Bibury accommodation page
- A Review of Bibury Trout Farm
- Open Garden - Ablington Manor
- Bibury Post Office details updated
- Bibury Trout Farm details updated
- Details of Bibury Oil Club added
- Details of Cotteswold House added to the Bibury Accommodation
- Bibury Trout Farm and Arlington Row added to Bibury Attractions
- Photos of the Church of St Mary added
- New Bibury photos added
Bibury Events - What's on in Bibury and the surrounding area
Bibury is a charming, typically Cotswold, village just a short drive from "The Capital of the Cotswolds", Cirencester.
Bibury was once described by William Morris (1834-96) as "the most beautiful village in England". In fact, Fox News says that Bibury is one of the world's most picturesque villages, and an article on the Huffington Post website (1st May 2014), titled "The Most Charming Towns In Europe You'll Want To Visit ASAP", mentioned Bibury.
Welcome to the Bibury Website
Information for residents of Bibury and Bibury visitors
The north Chancel wall of the Church is home to a stained glass window which was designed in 1927 by Karl Parsons and was featured in the 1992 Christmas stamp set issued by the Royal Mail.
The River Coln flows through Bibury sandwiched between the main village street and an expanse of boggy watermeadow known as Rack Isle. With Arlington Row as a backdrop, it makes one of the most picturesque scenes you will find in the Cotswolds.
Accommodation In Bibury
If you are looking for a place to stay in Bibury then you have choice of some high quality accommodation.
For details of Bibury hotels, bed & breakfast and self catering accommodation please visit the Where To Stay page
Where To Eat
While you are visiting Bibury you may be looking for somewhere to eat.
For details of where to eat in Bibury please visit the Where To Eat page